Skip to main navigationSkip to main contentSkip to footer
Skip back to main navigation
- The first dramatic television series to be funded through the CMF Aboriginal Language Program
- Shot almost entirely on Nipissing First Nation.
- We have a training initiative for Indigenous filmmakers made up of graduates and current students from the Canadore Digital Cinematography program. The team, led by aspiring director (and our director mentee), Morningstar Derosier, shot second unit, narrative content throughout the community.
- Jennifer Podemski held an open casting call in the community and 53 Indigenous community members attended. They have all been cast in a variety of roles, including Principal Actors, Actors and Background performers.
- There are not many television series with an almost entirely Indigenous cast. Out of 55 roles, 50 are Indigenous characters played by Indigenous actors.